Whitehaus Condominiums is a new pre-construction condominium development that will be located in the Yonge & Eglinton area which was rated the #1 neighbourhood in the city by Toronto Life Magazine. As a Real Estate Broker with Exclusive VIP Access, my clients receive special pricing and incentives ahead of the public launch. The expected occupancy date is set for February 2019.
The building will be 29-storeys with approximately 366 residential suites. Prices begin in the mid $200,000’s. Designed by Diamond Schmitt Architects with interiors by Cecconi Simone Interiors Inc., residents will enjoy amenities including a fitness centre, event kitchen, residents lounge, dog-wash, artist’s studio and ping pong lounge.
Ceiling heights of approximately 9 feet and expansive floor to ceiling windows. Engineered flooring throughout the suites and Smooth finished ceilings. Kitchens will include custom designed cabinetry by Cecconi Simone, quartz countertop, tile backsplash, under-mount sink with chrome faucet.
- Soaring 9’ceiling heights (exclusive of bulkheads)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows provide stunning, unobstructed city views, as per plan
- Choice of designer-selected engineered laminate flooring in all principal rooms and bedrooms
- Smooth finished ceilings
- Solid entry doors with security view-hole
- Contemporary painted baseboards, doorframes and casings
- Designer-selected, polished nickel door handles and hardware
- Insulated double-glazed windows
- Spacious balconies, as per plan
- Parking and storage lockers available, as per plan
- Sleek, kitchen cabinetry, custom-designed by Cecconi Simone
- Choice of black or white quartz countertops
- Choice of black or white ceramic tile backsplash
- Stainless steel under mount sink with single lever chrome faucet
- Designer-selected ceiling light fixture
- State-of-the-art stainless steel stove and microwave oven with exhaust fan and fully , paneled fridge and dishwasher
Whitehaus Convenient Laundry
- In-suite laundry closet with white, stacked washer and dryer, as per plan
- Durable porcelain tile flooring in the laundry closet
Whitehaus Tech Features
- Individual thermostat for suite temperature control
- Emergency voice communications system, smoke and carbon monoxide detector, where applicable
- Pre-wiring for cable TV, high-speed Internet access and telephones, as per plan
- Card and key access throughout all common areas
- All main entrances and exits securely monitored with closed circuit television system
- Cameras strategically located in public areas including parking garage
- Enterphone in lobby entrance vestibule
- Remote control/access card for private garage entry
StevieCrawford.com Exclusive Client Incentives
- $6,000 Discount on ALL Studios and 1 Bedroom Suites
- $10,000 Discount on ALL 2 Bedroom Suites Plus
- FREE ASSIGNMENT FEE ($5,000.00 Value)
- FREE KITCHEN ISLAND ($5,000.00 Value)
- $0 CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES & LEVIES
- 20%REDUCED & EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
Reduced & Extended Deposit Structure
- $5,000 on Signing
- Balance of 5 % in 30 days
- 5% in 90 120 days
- 5% in 120 370 days
- 5% in 370 540 days
- 0% on Occupancy
- Parking: $55,000 parking (based on availability)
- Storage Locker: $5,000
- Maintenance Fees approximately $ 0.52 per square foot (Plus hydro.)
- Parking Maintenance fee $69.95/month
- Storage Locker Maintenance fee $19.95/month
- Taxes Estimated at approximately 0.75% of Purchase Price H.S.T Prices Include H.S.T.
About the Developer
For over three decades, Lifetime Developments has had the foresight to know which land to develop, the vision to select neighbourhoods across the Greater Toronto Area that are poised to thrive, and the residential and commercial expertise to create places you want to live, work and dream in.
From conception to completion, Lifetime continues to set new benchmarks for design innovation, architectural excellence and customer satisfaction.
Today, Lifetime is responsible for some of he city’s most notable residences including Bisha Hotel and Residences, Four Season Hotel and Private Residences Toronto, INDX Condos, The Code Condominiums, Karma Condos, The Bond, The Yorkville, WaterParkCity, Lumiere Condos, Liberty Market Lofts, Victory Condos, M5V Condominiums and now, Whitehaus.