J. Davis House is a pre-construction condominium development that will be located in the Yonge & Davisville area of Midtown, Toronto.
The building will be nine storeys with carefully selected ground floor retail along Yonge Street. As a Real Estate Broker with Exclusive VIP Access, my clients receive special pricing and incentives ahead of the public launch. The expected occupancy date is set for October 2018.
The architectural mandate, according to the builder, was to design a building that recalls the historic fabric of the street while providing residents with boutique style living and all the amenities and services of a contemporary home.
A contemporary lobby will overlook the landscaped parking roundabouts with amenities consisting on the ground and 5th floors. There will be no reason to leave your home! The 5th floor will include an expansive party room with a walkout to an oversized terrace with fire pit area, water features, lounging and dining areas and barbeques for your use.
This floor will also include a billiards room and guest suite for you to rent on a nightly basis for guests. The gym and yoga sutido will be located on the ground floor with separate men’s and women’s change rooms with saunas in each.
Suite sizes range from studios to 3 bedrooms. Suites will include contemporary and sleek interior finishes, modern kitchens and bathrooms with the utmost design to utilizing every inch of space the suite has to offer.
All of the suites include balconies and many feature room size terraces overlooking the treescape of the surrounding community. J. Davis House is a welcomed, unobtrusive addition to an urban environment that values the time of honored traditions of a village in the city.
- Ceiling height of approximately 9’ on all floors (except 2 and 3 will receive 8’)
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Expansive floor to ceiling double glazed Low E windows
- Wide plank laminate flooring in foyer/entry, hallways, living/dining areas, bedroom(s), den and kitchen*
- In-suite fire sprinkler system
- BBQ gas line hook up provided on select terrace suites*
- Pre-wired for cable TV in all bedrooms, living room and den
- In-suite laundry facilities include full size Energy Star rated stacked washer and dryer
- European designed gourmet kitchens include stainless steel semi-integrated appliance package (counter depth stainless steel fridge, cooktop, wall oven, panel ready dishwasher, in-cabinet microwave, and stainless steel wine
fridge as per plan).
- All appliances are installed
- Quartz countertop with square edge and undermounted stainless steel sink with single lever pull out faucet.
- Ceramic tile backsplash
- Deep upper cabinetry
- Under cabinet lighting
- Track light fixture*
- Closet Organizer system in Master Bedroom closet
- Coated wired closet shelving in secondary bedrooms
- Closet doors are shaker styled swing with lever hardware or mirrored sliders
- Side by side bedrooms have sound insulated walls
- Ceiling light fixture provided in bedroom and master bedroom walk in closets
StevieCrawford.com Exclusive Client Incentives
- Free Assignment
- Free Locker (Valued at $5,000)
- Ability to Lease during Interim Occupancy
- Development and Levy Caps:
$5,500 for Studios/One Bedroom/One Bedroom & Den
$7,500 for Two Bedrooms and larger
- $5,000 on Signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 Days
- 5% in 180 Days
- 5% in 365 Days
- 5% on Occupancy
- Maintenance Fees: $0.55/sq. ft (excludes hydro, cable and internet)
- Taxes: The current City of Toronto tax rate is approximately 0.9% of total purchase price.
About the Developer
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with operations across the United States and Canada. Mattamy has built and closed more than 65,000 homes in 160 communities. Mattamy is active in the high-rise condominium sector as a result of its acquisition of Monarch Corporation in 2015. The company has 3 buildings currently being constructed by Mattamy, representing more than 1,000 units, in addition to the 37 buildings already completed since the early 1990’s.
Contact Stevie for Price Lists, Floor-Plans & Brochures!
StevieCrawford.com has VIP Access to this project before it opens to the public. For more information send us an email info@StevieCrawford.com or call direct: (647) 892-7524