The project is slated for completion Winter Spring 2020 with prices ranging from $213,490 To Over $367,990. The exteriors of the two differently coloured towers will feature curved lines and continuous balconies, and a European-styled, open-air courtyard with a water feature.
The condo will feature a hotel-style lobby that spans both towers. There’s an indoor pool and hot tub, gym, gaming room, billiards lounge, and retail spaces. A landscaped outdoor terrace will include barbecues and lounge areas.
This popular neighbourhood offers a wide range of lifestyle conveniences. Residents can shop at Kennedy Commons, Pacific Mall and Scarborough Town Centre. Also nearby are places of worship, restaurants, schools and entertainment.
Conveniently located at Kennedy Road and Highway 401, the location offers great highway access. With the nearby Midland LRT platform and the Agincourt GO rail station, commuters can be downtown with 45 minutes.
- 2 minute drive to Agincourt Mall – home to a Walmart, No Frills, LCBO, Shopper Drug Mart and restaurants
- Big box stores (Sears Home, Metro, Chapters and Michaels) are a stone’s throw away
- Walking distance to Glamorgan Park – complete with baseball diamond, playground and splash pad
- Surrounded by public, private and Montessori school options
- $5,000 on Signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 Days
- 5% on January 15, 2017
- 5% on October 15, 2017
ONLY 5% IN 2016
- *Limited time offer, available only to Canadian Residents