Riverside Square Phase 2 is a new pre-construction condominium development that will be located in the Queen and Don Valley area, which sits on the rapidly expanding Eastern tip of downtown Toronto. For Real Estate Brokers with exclusive Platinum Access, our client pricing incentives for Studios begin in the low $200,000’s while 1 bedrooms start in the late $200,000’s and up. The expected occupancy date is May 2018.
The City Collection consists of 15 stories of signature architecture with approximately 308 suites. Designed by award-winning, innovative architect, RAW, with interiors by Seven Haus Design and landscaping by The Planning Partnership.
Suite types range from studios to 3 bedrooms. Expansive windows allow cascades of natural light into the suites while providing stunning views of the city skyline, tree filled neighbourhood and vibrant city park. With a series of green roofs, the building is designed with environmental sustainability in mind.
Step out into a dynamic square at grade where a future grocer, café, and urban park await your discovery. The building includes a roof top swimming pool and terrace with striking city views, a party lounge and Building Concierge Service. Phase 1 will provide a state of the art fitness facility and guest suites.
This dynamic master planned community is minutes from the downtown core, beach running routes, bike trails, the Don Valley Park system, and mere steps to Queen Street East and the 24hr TTC line. Walk to restaurants and cultural events or hop in your car to immediately access The Gardiner, Lake Shore Blvd, and the DVP.
A bold urban expression of understated elegance, your suite is decorated with
a fresh and timeless palette of the latest colours and unique textures.
- 9ft.-high exposed concrete ceilings, except in bathrooms and areas with bulkheads
- Exposed concrete columns, as per plan; Energy efficient windows
- Engineered hardwood* floors throughout, except in bathrooms and laundry closets, as per plan
- Square edge baseboards throughout; Walls and trim painted with flat VOC white latex paint
- Solid core wood veneer entry door with privacy viewer and contemporary hardware
- Frosted glass sliding doors to bedrooms, as per plan
- Single sliding glass or swing door to balcony or terrace, as per plan
- White plastic coated wire shelving in closets, as per plan
- Laundry closet with tiled floor and brand name, front-loading Energy Star™ stacked washer and dryer
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning with energy efficient digital thermostats
- Telephone outlet in living room and den, as per plan; Cable outlet in living room and bedrooms, as per plan
- Capped light box in kitchen, living/dining room and den, as per plan
- Ceiling light fixture in foyer and walk-in closets, as per plan; “All-off” electrical switch near entry door
- Balcony or terrace with one exterior light fixture and one electrical outlet, as per plan
Fine-crafted cabinetry, designer-selected fixtures and a premium line of brand-name appliances make your kitchen an authentic gourmet experience.
- Veneer laminate* cabinets and metal hardware
- Under cabinet valance lighting
- Quartz* countertop and backsplash
- Single, stainless steel undermount sink
- Chrome, single lever low-flow faucet
- Brand-name appliances, including: integrated refrigerator* with bottom freezer; stainless steel slide-in range with ceran top, integrated hood fan; and integrated dishwasher, as per plan
The magnificent spa-inspired bathroom is your private urban oasis with luxurious deep soaker tub, porcelain tile surround and designer fittings.
- Wood and matte veneer laminate* cabinets
- Quartz* counter-top & Under-mount sink
- Chrome, single lever low-flow faucet
- Wall sconce lighting and mirror
- Porcelain tile* floors
- Soaker tub with acrylic apron and/or shower stall with glass partition and acrylic pan, as per plan
- Porcelain tile* full-height walls surrounding bathtub and/or shower stall, as per plan
- White two-piece toilet
- Pot light, as per plan
- Exhaust fan vented to the outside
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as required in each suite
- Telephone-style intercom system
ADDITIONAL BUILDING FEATURES
- Building Concierge Service
- Rooptop Interior Lounge
- Rooftop Swimming Pool and Sun Deck
- Guest Suites (located in neighbouring building)
- Fitness Centre (located in neighbouring building)
StevieCrawford.com Exclusive Client Incentives
- $15,000 DISCOUNT ON 1 BED + DEN
- $20,000 DISCOUNT ON 2 BEDROOMS AND LARGER
- FREE ASSIGNMENT (value of $5,000)
- FREE RIGHT TO LEASE DURING OCCUPANCY (value of $2,500)
- DEVELOPMENT CHARGES CAPPED:
$5,000 for Studios, 1 Bedrooms and 1 Bedroom + Dens $6,500 for 2 Bedrooms $7,500 for 3 Bedrooms and Larger
- EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE:
Only 10% Deposit in the First Year
- $10,000 OFF PARKING
Exclusive Deposit Structure Incentives
- Extended Special Deposit
- $5,000 on Signing Balance of 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 120 days
- 5% in 370 days
- 5% on occupancy
- Parking: $40,000 $30,000*
- Storage Locker: $5,000
- International Deposit Structure
- $5,000 on Signing Balance of 5 % in 30 days
- 10% in 120 days
- 10% in 370 days
- 10% on occupancy
- Approximately $0.53 per sq. ft. (Excluding Hydro)
- Parking Maint. fee $45/month
- Storage Locker Maint. fee $12/month
- Occupancy Commencing: May 2018
- Estimated at approximately 1% of Purchase Price
- Prices Include H.S.T.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Since 2002, Toronto-based Streetcar Developments has designed and developed a series of stunning loft projects located in some of Toronto’s hippest locations. Along the way, they have earned accolades for being a different kind of developer.
Streetcar enjoys a hard-earned reputation as a Toronto developer who invests in exciting neighbourhoods, improving the quality of entire communities. Every one of their celebrated mid-rise residential projects integrates seamlessly into its surroundings, respecting the historic look and feel of the area while providing a glimpse into what could be.
“With an unwavering commitment to build a more liveable and culturally rich Toronto, we eagerly accept our responsibility to do our part to ensure this city achieves its potential.”