Minto Westside is a landmark development of two towers, 18 and 20 stories imaginatively designed by award-winning Wallman Architects. The first tower is slated for a January 2018 occupancy while the second tower (B-Side), is slated for tentative occupancy in February 2019.
- Spectacular amenity features designed by international interior designers Burdifelik.
- Spacious exterior courtyard and outdoor amenity spaces designed by renowned landscape architect Paul Ferris + Associates.
- Two elegantly designed and distinctively individual lobbies for each tower with soaring ceiling heights and 24-hour concierge.
- The magnificent Westside Club on the 2nd floor has 10’ ceilings and includes the stunning YTZ lounge with fireplace and bar and two private dining areas that open up to the outdoor landscaped courtyards on either side.
- The beautifully landscaped W Courtyard includes alfresco lounge-style seating and dining with fireplace and water feature.
- The W2 courtyard includes bbqs and outdoor dining areas with wet bar.
- The resort-style 9th floor Plunge Social includes an outdoor pool and splash deck, the Plunge Bar, and two lounges; the Poolside Lounge which includes dining and catering kitchen and the Skyline Lounge.
- Two beautifully furnished guest suites are available for overnight guests.
- Convenient underground parking.
- Abundant bicycle storage for residents and visitors.
- Choice of designer selected engineered laminate flooring with low VOC acoustic underlay from builder’s standard selection.
- Space saving double hanging clothes rod and linen shelving in portion of master closet (as per plan).
Master Ensuite Or Main Bathroom (In Suites with one bath only)
- Choice of designer selected porcelain tile flooring from builder’s standard selection.
- Contemporary sleek European inspired designer cabinetry with a selection of wood grain or solid colour finishes, with a choice of hardware from builder’s standard selection.
- Choice of designer selected Caesarstone countertops from builder’s standard selection.
Comfort, Safety and Security
- Each suite to have individually controlled heating and cooling system that provides seasonal heat and air conditioning.
- Individual metering of electricity, water and gas as per applicable plan. • Advanced suite entry phone system.
- Computer controlled access system provided at main building entry points.
- All residents will receive an electronic encrypted security fob for access to building, parking garage and residential elevators.
- All main entrances and exits monitored with closed circuit video surveillance system.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detector(s) (as per plan).
- EVC (Emergency Voice Communications) in suite.
- Fire detection, protection and sprinkler systems (as per plan).
5 Reasons to Invest in Minto Westside
Reason 1: The project will be situated Only 800 meters from Billy Bishop Airport. Porter Airport’s new partnership with Jet Blue now allows flights to the following cities:
New York Chicago Orlando Los Angeles Dallas Boston West Palm Beach San Jose
Raleigh Washington Phoenix San Diego Denver Tampa Bay Seattle Charlotte
Busy executives will pay a premium to live in close proximity to the Island Airport. Time wasted in custom line-ups are minimized, there are no issues with traffic, i.e. the inconvenience of leaving downtown to get to Pearson is avoided entirely.
Reason 2: The Median age for the area is 35 years old with average incomes $98,000. This area is home to young finance, marketing and technology talent.
Reason 3: Minto West Side will be situated within an 8 minute street car ride to the Financial District or a 15 minute summer walk. Only 30% of area residents use a vehicle to get to work, 33% walk and 30% utilize public transit.
Reason 4: King West is home to top restaurants and night spots in the city, including Lee, Buca, Patria, Jacobs, Blow Fish, Spoke Club owned by Galen Weston and the Thompson Hotel, the last two ranking among the city’s best rooftop experience.In essence, this area is where young executives come to unwind and play. This same demographic will pay a premium to access this lifestyle at their doorstep.
Reason 5: Spacious open concept suites with contemporary sleek European inspired kitchen designs featuring select built-in appliances fully-integrated with cabinet panels, Caesarstone counters, engineered laminate flooring, ENERGY STAR® appliances and environmentally friendly features helping you to live a healthier life.
Reason 6: Think GREEN! Minto Westside is pursuing LEED® Certification and, as in past buildings by the developer, electricity will be sub-metered as well as hot and cold water to ensure that owners only pay for what they use.
Minto Westside’s commitment to green also includes the use of high efficiency mechanical equipment, programmable thermostats, low VOC paints, ENERGY STAR® appliances and heat recovery ventilation (HRV) units to provide fresh air and reuse energy.
Other worthy initiatives like rough-ins for future electrical car charging stations, green roof to combat the urban heat island effect and waste diversion from landfill during construction are worth of applause.
Mortgage pre-approval required in 10 day period.
- On signing $5,000
- 30 Days Balance to 5% of purchase price
- 180 Days 5% of purchase price
- 366 Days 5% of purchase price
- 722 Days 5% of purchase price
- Occupancy 1% of purchase price 21% Total
Condo Fees $0.54 psf Includes
Bldg. Insurance, Reserve Fund Contribution, Common Areas, Central Heating/AC. Excludes: Individually metered electricity, water (hot and cold), parking, locker, cable and internet
Parking & Storage Standard Parking Spot $40,000 + HST Electric Car Parking Spot $43,000 + HST Storage Locker $4,250 + HST Parking available for all suites.
Monthly Parking and Locker Maintenance Fee $60/month Parking Maintenance Fee $20/month Locker Maintenance Fee
About the Developers
Minto has been instrumental in the design and construction of more than 70,000 residential and commercial properties in Toronto, Ottawa and South Florida. Minto’s distinctive tree logo stands for its strong values deeply rooted in tradition and its commitment to the environment.
Over the years, the company has won numerous awards and accolades honouring its excellence in community planning and design, construction and customer service. Most recently, Minto won the prestigious “Home Builder of the Year” Award in 2012 and 2014 from the Ontario Home Builders Association.