Art Shoppe Lofts & Condos is a new highly anticipated development by Freed Developments currently in the preconstruction stage in the trendy Yonge & Eglinton Area. The project will be situated on the current Art Shoppe furniture store site, an iconic high end retailer operating since 1937.
The proposed development will be located at 2131 Yonge Street in Midtown Toronto, steps from the Eglinton Subway and in close proximity to the future Crosstown LRT System.
The location of this project makes it ideal for both investors and end users alike. Learn More Below.
• 34 Level building
• 652 suites
• Many units with over-sized balconies and terraces
• Over half the units will have 10 ft. ceilings
• 4 Stories of state of the art amenities
• Ample retail & visitor parking
• TTC and future LRT at your doorstep
• 4 Guest Suites
- Floors – engineered hardwood in main living areas including bedrooms and dens in all Loft
- and Tower suites
- Cabinets – custom designed by Ceconni Simone
- Appliances – built in and integrated European kitchen appliance package
- Kitchen countertop – Corian
- Kitchen backsplash – Ceramic
- Kitchen island included in all suites 9th Floor and up as per plan
- Master and 2nd bath floor and tub walls and laundry floors – Porcelain
- Master bath countertop – Corian
- Modern plumbing fixtures
- Shower panel – clear tempered glass
- Ceilings – smooth, white painted
Art Shoppe Fact Sheet
• Over 80,000 sq.ft. of retail, including a 55,000 sq.ft. anchor tenant,
signature restaurants and retail on the ground level
• Approximately 33,000 sq.ft. of space dedicated to resident amenities
Architect: architectsAlliance, Peter Clewes – award winning architect who designed
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, Thompson Hotel and Residences Toronto
Interiors by Cecconi Simone – winners of multiple local and international awards
Landscape Architect – Janet Rosenberg Design Studio
• Yonge Street Location – 2 Acres, stretching a full residential block
• Short walk to subway and future LRT
• Large new city park to be built immediately next to the Art Shoppe Condominium
On the 6th floor
- Architectural garden designed by Janet Rosenberg Design Studio.
- Double height fitness center with 2 cardio rooms, 2 weight rooms, indoor and outdoor yoga area, juice bar and his/her change rooms, and kids club.
On the 8th floor
- Features include a double height wine tasting room, catering kitchen.
- Dining room with oversized fireplace, boardroom, lounge, library, games room, and theatre.
On the 18th floor
- Floor to ceiling retractable nano-walls where indoor & outdoor amenities merge
- Indoor and Outdoor fireplace lounges, BBQ area.
- Among the largest planned infinity edge pools in North America stretching almost the entire length of the west loft building rooftop.
- Miami style cabanas and day beds, outdoor bar area with unobstructed city skyline views.
Exclusive Platinum Pricing
|Studio 313 to 340 sq. ft.||From $205,900|
|Jr 1 Bedroom 380 to 430 sq. ft.||From $249,900|
|1 Bedroom 420 to 480 sq. ft.||From $263,900|
|1 Bedroom + Den 480 to 607 sq. ft.||From $316,900|
|2 Bedroom 675 to 1500 sq. ft.||From $418,900|
|2 Bedroom + Den 800 to 1800 sq. ft.||From $494,900|
Yonge & Eglinton Tomorrow
Future Transit: Eglinton-Scarborough Crosstown LRT
- $8.4 billion Dollar Infrastructure Investment
- Connects between 52 km of new light rail transit
- Links to 54 local bus routes, three TTC Interchange subway stations and GO Transit.
- Will run underground from Black Creek Drive to Laird Avenue, and above ground to Kennedy Station.
- Once complete, the new system will cut transit time in half along this important Mid-Town corridor.
- Construction is currently underway and is expected to be completed by 2020.
- Downtown – 15 minutes
- York University – 30 minutes
- Pearson Airport – 45 minutes
- Scarborough – 20 minutes
- RioCan is currently expanding the Yonge-Eglinton Centre upwards and outwards
- $100 million slated towards redevelopment & revitalization
- Connected underground to the Eglinton subway station AND Future LRT
- The Cube will feature three levels of shops surrounded by glass
- An integrated stage allows for street parties and concerts in the square
- The portion of the Cube fronting on Eglinton will bring large retail windows and entryways right to the sidewalk
- Adds an additional 40,000 square feet of new space to the complex
- Current Status: Under construction
Yonge & Eglinton Today
Aside from being the “young & eligible” center of Toronto, having a Walk Score of 98/100 and a Transit Convenience Score of 94/100; the area is in rapid transition. Here are some useful facts:
- 21,000 people live within 1 km of the Eglinton Subway
- 16,800 Jobs are situated within a 1 km stretch of the intersection
- 76% (or 15,960) people Rent their Homes (YUP-you read that right)
- Average Age Group in the area is Between 25 to 46
- Boasts 42,680 daily pedestrian count compared to only 35,585 at Bay & Dundas
- Average household income is $76,749
- 56% of Households is comprised of Single Individuals
- 60% of area residents use Public Transit