|Address:||155 Redpath Avenue, Toronto ON|
|Major Intersection:||Yonge & Eglinton (Midtown)|
|Developer:||CD Capital Developments & Freed Developments|
|Completion Date:||Fall 2017|
|Parking:||$47,500 (For 2 Bedroom or Larger)|
|Amenities:||Sauna with Change Rooms, Billiard Lounge with Bar, BBQ Dining, Infinity Edge Pool, Private Cabanas, Sun Lounge, Fire Pit, Hot Tub & Outdoor Showers|
Why this Project?
- Location Location Location: The project will be situated in the Yonge & Eglinton area which has a Walk Score of 98/100 and a Transit Convenience Score of 94/100. This community is a Walker’s Paradise which means daily errands do not require a car.
- The neighborhood is in rapid transition, why? $8.4 billion. That’s how much the government is investing to construct 52 km of new light rail transit across the midtown corridor. The new LRT will connect the city, from East to West, linking 54 bus routes, 3 TTC interchange subway stations, GO Transit, and Pearson International Airport. Once complete, the LRT will cut transit time by 50%. And the Yonge stop will be right outside your door.
- In 5 to 10 years, Yonge and Eglinton will transition from fantastic, to amazing. In the future, you’ll be able to zip out to Pearson on the LRT Transit system. The Yonge Eglinton Centre is undergoing a multi-million dollar reno with more shops and a roof-top park. And just a block away, Loblaws is planning a 40,000 sq. ft. store.
- 21,000 people live within 1 km of the Eglinton Subway
- 16,800 Jobs are situated within a 1 km stretch of the intersection
- 76% (or 15,960) people Rent their Homes (YUP-you read that right)
- Average Age Group in the area is Between 25 to 46
- Boasts 42,680 daily pedestrian count compared to only 35,585 at Bay & Dundas
- Average household income is $76,749
- 56% of Households is comprised of Single Individuals
- 60% of area residents use Public Transit
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 120 days
- Option to Assign for $0
About the Developers
Freed Developments has catapulted to the forefront of urban lifestyle development. Known for such iconic projects such as the: Thompson Hotel & Residences, Fashion House, 550 Wellington West & 75 Portland among others. The Developer is a fully integrated company with several lifestyle divisions. This innovation based corporate structure has resulted in the company winning numerous industry and design awards and has earned Freed the enviable reputation of being one of Canada’s premier lifestyle developers.
CD Capital is a real estate development and investment group with a broad spectrum of international development experience. To differentiate and create value, best of class architecture and design principles are strategically integrated into all of its developments. The company’s founders – Todd Cowan and Jordan Dermer – have managed the development of over 10 million square feet of mixed use real estate in Europe. CD Capital is currently active in the development of a pipeline of condominium and mixed use projects in Toronto and Montreal including 2,000 residential units and 350,000 square feet of office and retail space.