Via Bloor is a tale of two buildings set to become a neighbourhood of people, public spaces and culturally rich experiences. Envisioned as a new retail promenade, Tridel will be extending Bloor Street’s famed shopping to create Via Bloor. More than a revitalization, it will inspire you to shop, eat, explore and live. It will become a boulevard of urbanity and greenery framed by Yorkville, Rosedale Village and the Danforth.
Twelve Reasons to Invest
- 3 minute walk to Castle Frank Station.
- 3 or 5 minute walk to one of two nearby entrances to Sherbourne Station.
- 18 minute walk to Greek Town.
- 3 minute drive to the Don Valley Parkway northbound on-ramp.
- 4 minute drive to the Don Valley Parkway southbound on-ramp.
- 18 minute drive to the Gardiner Expressway.
- 20 minute drive to Highway 401.
- 3 minute subway ride to Yonge and Bloor (1 stop).
- Adjacent to the 65, 94, and 365 northbound and southbound bus stops on Parliament, plus the 300 east and westbound bus stops on Bloor.
- 5 minute bus ride or 10 minute walk to the 306 and 506 streetcar.
- 8 minute bus ride or 17 minute walk to the 505 streetcar.
- 10 minute bus ride or 22 minute walk to the 501 streetcar.
- Hail a cab or send for an Uber and get a direct ride to your destination.